Thursday, September 1, 2011

What if you found out that you do not have the right to sue for something wrong that happened to you, that resulted from the negligence of a government employee? Would you do it? Would you take the plunge, go where no litigant has attempted to go before?

It's all very stressful, but I want to do it. I'm a fighter. In my opinion, this is a fight worth fighting.

I feel like there's so much stigma attached to telling people about what I am going to attempt. First, there's "I'm a survivor" stigma. I don't feel I can tell just anyone that I'm a survivor. They have to earn my trust first. And they have to know I'm a survivor for me to even think about telling them about how I am attempting litigation. Second, there's "The Peace Corps is Wonderful" stigma. Whaaat? You want to sue this wonderful governmental agency?

I just want more justice in the world. This is an opportunity to fight for justice, and I am ready to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment